Here are just a few tax-related situations that might apply to you:
- Create a tax-smart saving strategy to fully utilize employer and self-employed plan options
- Execute stock options in the most tax-beneficial method
- Use charitable contributions to achieve gifting goals while maximizing tax savings
- Convert IRA funds into Roth IRAs to fill up the lowest Federal tax brackets
- Calculate breakeven points on when to start Social Security
- Downsize your home and carryover your real estate tax rate
- Analyze and understand the pro and cons of pension distribution options between lump sum versus monthly benefit
- Manage Adjusted Gross Income to avoid paying higher income-based Medicare premiums
Articles Related to Retirement PLANNING:
Is a Roth IRA Right For You?
In our last post, we took a close look at Traditional IRAs – a type of retirement account that allows you to make tax-deductible contributions at any age, so long as you have earned income. However, not everyone benefits from this type of account. If you’re anything...
Is a Traditional IRA Right For You?
Coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic that has rocked our world, financial well being is a much higher priority for many people. We now have a greater understanding of the importance of saving for retirement. But how should you begin this investment in your future?...
Is a Reverse Mortgage Right for Your Retirement Plan?
Ever wonder what to do with equity that has built up in your home? Home values are at historical levels leaving homeowners wondering, how can I use one of my largest assets to meet my retirement income goals? Let’s explore how a reverse mortgage may enhance your...
The Emotional Side to Moving to a Retirement Home
So, you have made the decision to sell your family home and move to a retirement home. While that is always a difficult choice, many people would agree that the hardest part is yet to come – deciding what to bring with you and what to leave behind. What do you do with...
Can You Retire?
Ever wonder if you could retire at an early age? Or with a specific annual income or lifestyle? Or quite simply, if you could retire at all? Many of our clients have had these same questions that you might be asking yourself. When I first started creating financial...
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.
P: (619) 295-0200
F: (619) 295-0210