Careers at Rowling & Associates
Team Member Benefits
In addition to offering excellent benefits (including fully paid health insurance, and 401(k) pension plan funded by company contributions), careers at Rowling & Associates provide an amazing opportunity to work for a fee-only wealth management firm where the focus is on helping our clients and not on selling products. You will gain experience in all aspects of client service, trading, wealth management, and firm operations.
Plus, we’re a business casual firm (no formal suits allowed!), we provide incentives and time off for volunteering, free personal training four days per week, as well as team-building retreats and company gatherings throughout the year.
- Generous PTO Policy
- 36-Hour Work Week
- Hybrid Work Structure
- In-office Personal Trainer & Yoga Instructor
- Monthly Benefits Stipend Towards Insurance Services
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Plan with Safe Harbor Contribution
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Annual Charity Contribution Election
- Free Tax Preparation Services
- Free Financial Plan Services
- Local Sports Team Tickets
- Company Paid Estate Documents or Amendment
- Team Lunches
- Team Employee Group Outings
- Team Volunteer Opportunities
- Incentive Pay Compensation
- Education Reimbursement
- Goals Based Company Sponsored Trip
- Charity Donation Matching
Our Team Member Values
Trust is measured as a belief in the honesty, benevolence, and competence of one another. We strive to create and sustain trust with our clients and amongst all team members.
Truthfulness and honesty motivate our actions. We always put our clients’ best interests first and we don’t earn commissions on any recommendations.
We believe knowledge, experience, and skills acquired through continuous education and experience is invaluable. We use all facts, perspectives, and information in our advice and service.
As trusted financial advisors, individually and as a company, we embrace our obligation to be vigilant stewards and accept responsibility for our actions, decisions, and all that is entrusted to us.
Diversity can enrich all our lives. We live in a nation made up of many different cultures, languages, races, and backgrounds. We respect our clients’ and team members’ individuality.
We believe in a better world and actively embrace sustainability, not only in the products we offer, but in our everyday life. We are champions for our clients’ financial futures as well as for the future of our planet.
Current Job Openings
No Positions Currently Available
P: (619) 295-0200
F: (619) 295-0210